About Your BWRT Therapist
Integrative Therapist – BrainWorking Recursive Therapy, Clinical Hypnotherapy and WSN Counselling & Coaching.
Alan has been a practicing therapist since 2006 and has worked with clients in the UK, Germany and the Netherlands. Alan combines many therapeutic techniques and skills into his own blend of holistic therapy. He treats you as a unique human being, and in doing so everything he does is tailored to your individual needs. He has been treating clients with BWRT since 2014, being in one of first groups of therapists to undertake BWRT Training. BWRT has become his first choice of therapy for many conditions and issues due to it’s efficacy.
To undertake training in this amazing protocol one must be a professional therapist, psychotherapist, psychologist, counsellor or medical practitioner.
- Certified Level 1 (General Psychopathology) Brain Working Recursive Therapy®
- Certified Level 2 (Psychology of Identity & Behaviour)
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis with Psychotherapy – EICH
- Diploma in Adv. Hypnoanalysis – EICH
- Certified Practitioner Deep Mind Protocol – IBWRT
- Certified Adv. Level Practitioner WSN Counselling & Coaching – EICH
- Certified Ageing Unplugged Practitioner – EICH
- Certified Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME therapist – Open Mind Therapy
- Certified Tinnitus Specialist – Minnesota Inst. of Clinical Hypnosis
- Certified Practitioner – Virtual Gastic Band Procedure – Sheila Granger Training
- Certified Practitioner – BroadBand for the Brain (BB4B) – EICH
- Certified Practitioner – Serious Work for Serious Issues – EICH
- Reiki Master – Usui Traditional healing system.
A diverse client base
Alan sees clients who travel from many parts of Wiltshire including Salisbury, Amesbury, Bulford, Tidworth, Durrington, Shrewton, Porton and has worked with clients from various places in Hampshire and further afield, including Southampton, Bristol & London.
He is a member of the following professional associations and bodies:
- MNCIP(Reg) – Member – National Council of Integrative Psychotherapists
Confidentiality is assured as is his professional attitude to you as a client. Alan practices in accordance with the code of ethics of the professional bodies of which he is a member.
Kind words from some of my amazing BWRT clients
Sarah reviews her experience of Brain Working Recursive Therapy (BWRT) which she received online.
General Anxiety (GAD) Social Phobia & Self Esteem
Persistent cough with a psychological origin
Thank you so much.
Moderation of alcohol consumption
All the client testimonials and reviews shown above are unsolicited and from clients who underwent BWRT, Hypnotherapy or WSN Counselling and Coaching. Each therapy can be used stand-alone or combined (in separate sessions) to deliver the best outcome for a client based on their goals and wishes. Each client has their own individual needs, life experiences and often have had their growth and development suppressed by limiting self beliefs, trauma, abuse (verbal, physical or sexual) and other external factors. To see them change and grow into the unique human being they want to be, realise their true purpose in life and enjoy it to the full is what makes our job so rewarding.